- Available in Black, Gold, and Clear Type III Hard-coat Anodize
- Legend’s touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO’s extended coil length has larger “sweet spot” without increasing overall shock length
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments by hand when changing between riders’ weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13″ and 14″, standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- 35mm monotube construction
- Deflective disc valve stacks
- Balanced/Matched piston and base-valve design specific for these motorcycle applications
- Low friction sealing system and PTFE based sliding bearings for improved performance and feel
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of compression
- Provides optimum rebound and compression performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Nitrogen gas bladder design allows ultra-fast response and stiction-free movement
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE FL: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- NOTE DYNA, FXR, SPORTSTER: Heavy Duty application are recommended for 250lb.+ rider and passenger total weight. Also consider Heavy Duty if the majority of your riding is 2-UP, stunt riding, or aggressive riding style.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD USA
I have about 10K miles on my suspension front and rear.
I am in Four corners challenge in the Continental United States and am about 5500 miles into a 10K mile trip.
My suspension handles rough roads very well and provides excellent handling.
NY and Michigan roads are worst due to expansion joint and patches.
I would advise anyone to spend the money, we ride two up and pull trailer.