Legend Suspension has once again innovated a new way to outperform any other 39 cartridge kit on the market. There’s never been a front end like this before.
- Innovative through shaft design is first of it’s kind in front fork application. (Not like others offering spring drop in or nitrogen)
- Easily installs in few simple steps
- Includes 2 mono-tube, damper cartridges
- Unique through shaft: technology so there’s no pressure at end of stroke
- Utilizes a two stage management system controlling Fluid flow and high pressure
- Compression and rebound flow rate is managed via high flow damper piston and deflective disc set
- Secondary high pressure control system, using precision load rated wave springs, allowing spike over pressure to by-pass, protecting the deflective disc’s precision valve opening limits
- Through shaft eliminates the rod pressure in and out issues plus piston rod is always in fluid
- 2 precision linear bearings support both sides of the rod and piston assembly
- Proprietary performance spring rated main spring Machined 303 Stainless threaded pre-load adjuster
- Increased pre-load range allows fine tuning for various riding styles and weights
- 5″ of travel
- Ride quality is smooth and controlled
- Improves stability, cornering and traction
- Eliminates front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering
- Firm feel for high-speed sweeping turns
- Eliminates bottoming out on large bumps or potholes
- Reduces dragging pegs
- Designed for optimum performance with Legend rear suspension system
- Includes Maxima Racing Oil in cartridge and quart bottle
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD USA
- Maintains stock hydraulic bump stop
- Purchase of new fork cups recommended or installer will have to remove from stock forks
- Requires the use of aftermarket +2″ (26.25″ long) upper fork tubes.
- Due to the nature of the design, this front-end kit will raise the overall ride height of the motorcycle.
- Additional Part required for FXR and XL 86-90 applications – Harley Davidson PN#45361-90.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to tell us about your experience!